Quick Trip Search Nicaragua
- Adventure Travel
Car Share - find riders & mates
Backpackers - looking for a trip
Motorcycle road trips / Motoriders
My Trip Blog
Other adverts in - Adventure Travel
- Surfcamp in Canary Islands - Surfguia2
- travel to marrakech an desert of morroco
- 4x4 Maroc - 4x4 Sahara Excursion Maroc -Merzouga
- trekking in morocco walking & hiking in the atlas
- travel to Marrakech and Moroccan desert
- routes of incas culture - Machupicchu
- Orntologic an paleontologoc tours in morocco
- Cheap Tours to Sulawesi
- Spanish Mountain Guide organizes trekking in Gredos
- Morocco: Jbel Toubkal, 13,671 feet over the desert
Leon and Hot Springs
CommentsOn the way to the historic former capital city of León, we will enjoy the view of Lake Managua, the breathtaking Momotombo volcano, and much of Nicaragua's agricultural heartland.
While in León, we will enjoy the charm of this cultural city - its churches, monuments, markets, - and learn about its history, including its most famous former resident- Rubén Darío, Father of Nicaraguan poetry. We will have time to walk in the colonial streets before enjoying our lunch.
On our return trip we will stop at the San Jacinto hot springs to see the volcanic phenomena of the "boiling soil" situated on the foot of the Telica-Rota volcanic chain.